I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. I saw her yesterday and would go so far as to say that she has one of the most beautiful faces among all the massage therapists I've seen. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. The phone service and directions were professional. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. She is very friendly and talkative. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Photos on this site are accurate. 798-189-3913 ... more >