Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. The pics on the website are very accurate. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. 727-877-6728 ... more >