I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I really hope this lady can maintain that attitude and level of enthusiasm for her clients because I find it makes such a huge difference to the overall experience. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Saw her for 60 minutes and we used every last second for some relaxation. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. 376-070-7524 ... more >