In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She massaged my entire body, she has RMT skills! Then she moved on to my favourite part of the session, the tease! It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. She took directions well and made me feel like a king. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. 780-299-0918 ... more >