She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I've been doing for this for some time now, and in that time I've met some amazing ladies. Each and everyone was an experience which I will never forget and I am truly grateful that I got to share some time with them. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. 615-502-3260 ... more >