I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. This was my first time with her and not my last. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. 587-773-1590 ... more >