I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. 540-541-5440 ... more >