The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. The demand for her must be through the roof. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. 515-412-8901 ... more >