No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. What a wonderful encounter! She is amazing. The room was clean, the bathroom spotless and she was very accommodating with my requests. An hour of sheer pleasure. Amazing personality, with the best attitude i've seen. Gorgeous body and energy. Everything I could have asked for and more. Respectful, timely and oh so good. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. I had great experience with her. I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 405-676-7524 ... more >