We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. Pics are accurate. Location is upscale. Very clean. She is beautiful and has a great personality. Pretty eyes and lips. She made me feel comfortable and she is very genuine. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. 216-358-9817 ... more >