Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. There is something to say when a woman starts small talk to get acquainted with you. There is no better feeling. No rush as I was stimulated both by her hands and her mind. She is a very passionate and if you have chemistry you'll have a great time with her. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She made great eye contact, and smiled and giggled when I told her how hot she was. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. 832-780-7756 ... more >