Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She has a great ass! I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. 802-348-1771 ... more >