She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. She is a true masseuse. It actually kind of pains me to write this review because now, I will have share her with the rest of you... She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. 773-277-8501 ... more >