I like her a lot, very pretty facially. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. 602-649-9185 ... more >