The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. To say that I was very pleased with her connection and passion with me would be an understatement. Maybe it was the stars that night, maybe it was because I found her to be very sexy and hot, maybe it was because she felt and said the same. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. She was quite into the session. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. 470-980-0956 ... more >