First thing I could think of was WOW! I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. I will definitely see her again in the future, maybe next week. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. If you are like me and want a super cute girl to remind you of your glory days then I 100% recommend her. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! 214-447-3260 ... more >