Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. That said, had the urge today, and the girl I was supposed to see tonight couldn't make it so realizing I had to check out what the talent pool was looking like. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. 757-707-9842 ... more >