I've seen her ad before so I knew it would be a good session. It turned out to be an incredible session. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She always makes me feel like a king. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. The view from behind is simply outlandish! First thing I could think of was WOW! Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. 407-986-8288 ... more >