She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! 804-444-4444 ... more >