I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. Overall, real nice girl, pretty, sweet and accommodating, a very positive experience. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. 762-221-9986 ... more >