I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. Very sorry to all those other ladies that I did not write a review for. Just a hunch, but I have a feeling I might be seeing a lot of this lady! Gentlemen, if you are looking for someone to measure up to your imaginary girlfriend, then you must go see her. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. My bad, and for all you critics out there, go ahead and slam me with the NEWBIE label. But before you do, consider that anyone who has ever met her would reassure you that I didn't steer you wrong there, so please consider this another real and honest review. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. It was fantastic in every way. She is out-going and talkative. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. The whole time she kept saying and asking if I liked it and if I wanted more and that sort of conversational exchange between the two of us was sort of really exciting. She said that she would be available in the evening and that I should feel free to call her so I did. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. 207-816-9868 ... more >