I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I will definitely repeat. The girl is incredible. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. 912-800-4703 ... more >