Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. It almost felt like we were dating. I sort of post this review with reluctance because I hope to see her again and I'd hate to clog up her schedule. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. 762-249-8821 ... more >