The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. The 2 things that really stood out was 1) fantastic body! 2) fabulous service. She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. 305-490-0670 ... more >