Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. For those in the area, I definitely recommend. Itís a great incall location. Very upscale. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. 267-766-9036 ... more >