Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. I missed posting a review on this one earlier, just off loading a few reviews now that the time is behind us. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. 984-240-0918 ... more >