She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! She is out-going and talkative. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. The phone service and directions were professional. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. In terms of appearance I found her to be slimmer than her photos. 702-482-3783 ... more >