Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. Who am I to argue. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. 680-206-0177 ... more >