Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. The demand for her must be through the roof. I was in town on business and I had definite plans to sample one or two fine ladies while I was in town. I spent a lot of research time here on this site to narrow down who I had an interest in seeing. She responded very well to be being treated as a lady should be treated, that being with respect, warmth and gentleness. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. 437-833-0139 ... more >