She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. It was completely mind blowing! Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Went to her place evening time, it felt very sexy. All I can say is WOW: she looks hot. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. 315-757-9525 ... more >