I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! 952-522-1240 ... more >