Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I think she may had make up artist training and it shows, her make up was done perfectly. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. She is nice looking - really reminds you of that babysitter you dreamed of. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. What can I say that hasn't been said? She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. Very pretty and cute face, gorgeous breasts which upon examination appear to me at least to be stunningly and unfathomably un-enhanced. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! Soft hair, full lips, great smile and a smoking hot body. Sexy booty and great legs. She was dressed in tasteful revealing clothes. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She's very friendly and I was at ease right off the bat. She is very nice to look at, pretty face, toned figure; great overall package IMO. 819-801-8099 ... more >