Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. Very pretty, gorgeous skin throughout and a great conversationalist. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. I the lucky me had memorable time with her. Started with great atmosphere by great chat and then, we both had very satisfying and amazing breath-taking session with lots of eye contact and deep fulfilment. Girl is a complete package and I can't honestly really pick a bad thing about her...she earned my perfect score and she is my Olympic gold medallist! Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. She may be young but she is as good as all the pros in this business. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. 609-200-6896 ... more >