She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. The view from behind is simply outlandish! She greets me with two kisses on the cheek, some small talk and hangs my jacket in the closet. I go for my shower and when I come out we start our session. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. I have not even gotten to the skills department yet. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. 213-338-4703 ... more >