The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. 989-282-8191 ... more >