Wish I had the time to plan and make it to town more often to widen my choices of providers. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. However, I am not a typical demographic on this board as I would say Im a little older than the average Joe. I think overall this session was by far the best of my short experience. She absolutely rocked my world on this night and I know it helps that I just dig her. She's a terrific girl and if you be nice and treat her well look out because the reward will leave you breathless (YMMV of course). She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Very cool chick as well! We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! We were giggling all the way. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. It would appear she does not have a set routine, my experience was different but every bit as good. 989-257-8913 ... more >