We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Got to the location a few minutes early. Texted to let her know I was there. Near the scheduled time, I get the call with the info. It was completely mind blowing! She was quite into the session. I like her a lot, very pretty facially. She is out-going and talkative. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. 985-287-3667 ... more >