She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. I wasn't going to pass that up. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Since my last time with her was so mind blowing and I couldn't get her out of my head I figured I should see her again while my luck is still good! So I set up another meeting with her for a tryst before I went to a preplanned event in the evening. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. 984-295-8922 ... more >