This adorable and sexy vixen definitely seems to be flying far under the radar. True hottie with deep sexy eyes, soft lips and a sweet smile. I find her very attractive facially, and much more than typical GND. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. She is out-going and talkative. She has an ass to die for. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Definitely a repeat, as the massage was pretty hot, and her body is fantastic! I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. From behind is quite the sight as she has a very cute bum. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. 984-295-8487 ... more >