Location is upscale. If you are driving make allowances for traffic due to construction in the area. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. First I thought she was Latina. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. I consider myself lucky to have met and spent time with a premier companion like her. Personality is really friendly and chatty. I am from the suburbs but I come up all the time and I know the city very well. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. 984-240-0408 ... more >