The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. Contacted her though phone 1st and txt messages after. Easy set up. Sweet voice that just got my juices flowing. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. I checked this web site, and there is this new girl. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. Arrived for the session and it was one of those great moments when your expectations are exceeded. Pics on the site are accurate but she is quite beautiful facially with gorgeous eyes. From a physique standpoint, I actually thought she looked tighter in person. Amazing legs with nice muscle tone, fantastic shapely but firm butt. I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I have had the pleasure of her company few times. She seems to fly under the radar since there is no review of her yet on this board. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. 980-785-8991 ... more >