As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. 980-375-1288 ... more >