Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. I'm glad I met this little temptress. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. Her place is simply beautiful from the moment you walk into the lobby to the moment you step into the door. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. 980-269-2256 ... more >