Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. Maybe it was the chemistry, maybe it was the great location, the really cozy room or maybe it was something else but I just connected with this lady and the entire experience was simply awesome. We got to know each other well. I was her first customer for the day so she was fresh and ready to go. I like to make sure she enjoys the session too. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. It was fantastic in every way. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 980-243-6490 ... more >