Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. I have been seeing this little beauty a few times now. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved – it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She is confident and knows how to show off her body in sensual ways. I swear I just wanted to bite that ass all night just my perfect size. 980-209-7360 ... more >