She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. She was wearing what seemed like an expensive outfit and just looked absolutely sexy. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. I've seen my fair share of ladies and I'd say she is up there. Although she has the look of one of those club girls, she is very classy and sociable. She is drop dead gorgeous and I wouldn't say her menu is limited. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. 979-393-1240 ... more >