Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. I haven't written a review in long while but this beautiful lady was so good I can't resist. My first impression was that she looked younger than her pictures suggested. As much as I like her pictures - in my opinion I think they make her look a bit older than what she really is. I found her to be very pretty, with angelic eyes and a sexy figure. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She's quite attractive, how attractive you ask? Well, my gaze was drawn to a pair of sexy legs walking down the hall, her hair over her neck and graceful shoulders, maybe she felt my stare because she looked back with a wicked smile. Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. 978-419-9042 ... more >