It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Who am I to argue. I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. 973-949-6705 ... more >