Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. I took the hour and was glad that I did. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. 972-947-8875 ... more >