Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. Her body, attitude, and massage are the ultimate! I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. It was completely mind blowing! The session was one of the best I have ever experienced. She is a very sweet, friendly and super sexy woman. She was everything I had ever fantasized in a girl and I was very comfortable around her. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. 972-598-2462 ... more >